Start campaigns with broadcasts, chatbot & forms.
Start conversations through a scheduled broadcast to a contact group using a website chatbot or via web form.
- Start and mange conversations then automate follow-ups.
- Tie broadcasts, chatbot and forms to groups with keywords.
- Apply templates with tags to personalize messages at scale.
Send automatic replies when contacts text a keyword.
Send automatic texts when contacts text a keyword. Then automatically group contacts based on their responses.
- Keywords like “QUOTE” or “HELP” automatically add contacts to groups.
- Move contacts between groups by chaining keyword responses together.
- Assign teammates to text threads as contacts change groups.
Close the loop with automated replies or actions.
Take action based on replies and more. Use Zapier to integrate MessageDesk with the other apps your organization uses.
- Triggers automatically add or remove contacts from groups.
- Auto-assign conversations to teammates based on replies.
- Create automation for service, support, and more.
Automate responses when outside of office hours.
Let contacts know when you're unavailable. Manage expectations by setting up office-hours tied to automated texts.
- Set weekend and weekday availability as-needed.
- Personalize responses with templates, tags, media and links.
- Use call forwarding for more response capabilities.
Additional automation resources.
Check out these additional automation resources.