Website Chatbot for Starting More Conversations That Lead to Sales
Start conversations that lead to sales with an embeddable website chatbot, integrated forms, customization, and automatic follow-ups.
Copy and paste a single line of code into any website.
Grab a single line of code to embed the chatbot on your website.
- Works with WordPress, Squarespace, and Wix.
- All conversations integrate with your MessageDesk Inbox.
Give potential customers an easy way to reach you.
Making it easier for potential customers to ask questions and get more information leads to more sales and better service.
- Collect real names and phone numbers for faster follow-up.
- Start text message conversations on a customer’s phone.
- Texts keep the conversation going and can offer more info.
Ask questions for estimates, quotes and appointments.
Pose questions using chatbot-integrated forms for faster estimates, quotes, appointments, and consultations.
- Add custom questions to gather information from contacts.
- Use custom fields to save specialized information.
- Add more keywords for more conversation options.
Keep connected from job sites and outside of business hours.
Conversations happen in customer time, but that doesn’t always work for you or your team - especially if you're busy.
- Send automatic follow-up when someone submits a form.
- Start text threads with keywords like “MORE” or “QUOTE”.
- All texts send from your local 10-digit phone number.
Additional chatbot resources.
Check out these additional chatbot and engagement resources.
Two Way SMS vs. One Way SMS | 1 & 2 Way Texting Pros & Cons
How to get started with text customer service and use SMS customer service software.
Business Messaging | 8 min. read
Automated Text Messages | Automated Texting Service Guide
Everything you need to know about setting up and sending automated text messages.
Automated Messaging | 13 min. read
Using Autoresponder Texts + Best Autoresponder Templates
Learn how to set up automatic response texts and get free autoresponder text examples.
Automated Messaging | 8 min. read